La Brea Collective is proud to have a program that gives medication to those who need it the most. We offer free medications to those with qualifying illnesses with a California State Card also known as the MMIP from the County of Los Angeles Public Health. Patients will illnesses like AIDS/HIV, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, and certain cancers qualify for this program immediately.
Benefits of the Compassion Program:
- Free $45 credit toward any medications every 14 days
- Free $25 credit toward any medications every 7 days
- Please bring a current diagnosis form
- Valid MMIP card
- California ID
Our member's needs drive our focus. We know that everyone consumes and uses cannabis for different purposes. Therefore we educate ourselves on our products to provide whats best for you. Our members and community encompass who we are. We create and environment of positivity and giving. By hosting food drives and providing medicine to terminally ill patients we are able to share our compassion with the community.
Benefits of the Members Program:
- You get to spin the prize wheel
- 10% Off your order when you bring in your own container
- Please bring a valid picture ID and recommendation to every visit.
- Our daily deals can be seen when you join Leaflet in our collective.
Want to become a Vendor for La Brea Collective?
- Please send an email to "managementLBC@gmail.com"
- Make an appointment today!